Monday, March 2, 2009

Seriously?!

Wow. OK, so I know I have to write about the finale--and I will--but at the moment I'm too shell-shocked. And disgusted. And, quite frankly, a little amused. This is TELEVISION dating, after all. And it was so, so bad. So I'm going to have to process it all and collect my thoughts. SO MANY thoughts. For everyone's sake, they're going to need to be censored. Check back in on Wednesday and I'll glom it all together after tomorrow's "After the Final Rose, Part 2" Anyone want to place bets on whether or not he ends up with Jillian or DeAnna?? :-)

OH...and despite what trivial thoughts I might have on the show, I promise that I'll post the pictures of our little group dressed up in a delightful Bachelor fashion parody...

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be surprised if he says he's interested in talking to Trista from Season 1...

    ReplyDelete