Friday, January 23, 2009

Thirty-six

Thirty-six. Somehow it feels a little better to spell it out rather than just throw out the numbers. And since that number is now my age, I'm just going to go with that. Or maybe I should just make this the first anniversary of my 35th birthday and adopt this as my new approach to birthdays.

I'll skip the commentary on how I can possibly already be this age, and certainly won't brooch what will happen in just 4 little years. For now I'll just post the pictures and be so grateful for a SUPER FUN birthday celebration! Oh...and please note The Bachelor inspired pouf...that was just for Laura and Tracy!

The girls looking oh so lovely.

With Debbie--a.k.a. my first (well, and only) official follower...that's why she gets her own pic with me on the site. Holla!


Lynsey, Julie, Tracy & Laura

With Hawley, Deb & Julie


Yes...I'm on the piano. I have no logical reason other than it seemed like a good idea at the time.




It's a MOOSE! I tried to stand on a bar stool to get a little closer for a better photo, but for some reason the management didn't feel like that was a good idea. I thought they were worried about my safety...turns out they were worried that I would somehow hurt the moose. Nice.

Just a glimpse of a very fun night. I have to say that when I climbed into the cab at 1:30 I was very aware that I'm just not as spry as I once was. It's a good thing that 50 is the new 30...that makes me, what, about 18? Oh, how I do enjoy the new math.

Thanks again to those of you who joined me and made my day so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment