Friday, January 23, 2009

TBL Thoughts

A few quick thoughts on this week’s Biggest Loser (because I said I would and think it would be bad to drop the ball in the blog’s first week):

  1. Did I just miss it or did Dan and David not participate in the temptation? It kills me that David isn’t on the ranch…every time they show his “progress” at home I want to cry. That boy needs to learn what the ranch has to teach. I seriously hope Dan gets him back there in a few weeks.
  2. Bob’s face when he found out he had to go to Detroit was priceless. Clearly the LAST place he wanted to go this week.
  3. Tara. This chick is tough as nails. ‘Nuff said.
  4. Joelle is crazy lucky. Not to mention just plain crazy. And I feel certain that if she’d gone home this week Carla probably would have eaten her for breakfast. Those two are quite the pair.
  5. It was tough to see Damien go home, but I love how great they looked in their update. These updates save me…I get so bummed when the contestants have to go home and might hate this show if I had to wait all the way until the end to get a glimpse of their success.

Yeah. I really love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment